Registering for the TASC is a two step process. Potential test-takers must create an account on the TASC Account Portal AND submit a TASC Application A with CWD:
Register online– Create an account on the TASC Account Portal: www.newyork.tasctest.com
You must use an email address you have access to when creating your account.
- When activating your account, look for a confirmation email from “NY CTB Test Center”
- You must login to your account via the email confirmation to find your 9-digit UUID
- Write down your UUID and keep it in a safe place – you MUST have this number to schedule a test with CWD
Send us an application – Complete the TASC Application and send it, along with a copy of your photo ID, to CWD.
Under 18? Remember to have a parent/guardian sign the application.
- Include your preferred location and testing dates on your application. Review the testing schedule.
- If you need assistance completing the application, here are some helpful tips. You can also contact us for more assistance.
- Applications can be faxed, emailed, mailed, or dropped off at our location:
- Email: TASCinfo@monroe2boces.org
- Phone: 585-349-9100
- Fax: 585-349-9101
- Mail or drop off: 3555 Buffalo Road, Rochester, NY 14624
If you do not hear a response from us within 5 business days of submitting your Application A, please contact us.
For more information email TASCinfo@monroe2boces.org or call us at 585-349-9100