How do I sign up to take the TASC?
Registering for the TASC is a three-step process. Potential test-takers must Register for TASC online, submit an application and request a test date with CWD:
- Register online– Examinee registers for an online account for the TASC test at www.newyork.tasctest.com to get a UUID number (Universal Unique ID).
- Be sure to use an active email address to create your account – you will be required to activate your account via this email address; Look for a confirmation email from “NY CTB Test Center”http://www.newyork.tasctest.com
- You must login to your account via the email confirmation to find your 9-digit UUID
- Write down your UUID and keep it in a safe place – you MUST have this number to schedule a test with CWD
- Complete the TASC Application –Complete a hard copy of the TASC Application and any required forms and mail to CWD.
- The application will prompt you for additional forms, should you need any.
- If you need assistance completing the application, here are some helpful tips. You can also contact us for more assistance.
- Mail a hardcopy with signature: 3555 Buffalo Road, Rochester, NY 14624
- Email: TASCinfo@monroe2boces.org
- Phone: 585-349-9100
- Request a Test Date with CWD – After registering for TASC and completing the application, you must also complete these steps:
Once ALL three (3) of these steps are complete,
you will receive a confirmation email from us with next steps.
For more information email TASCinfo@monroe2boces.org or call us at 585-349-9100
Go Back to the TASC Homepage.