The Center for Workforce Development is an approved TASC testing center. We offer paper-based and computer-based testing during different test sessions. Be sure to note which type of testing is offered for the dates you wish to register.
2018 TASC Testing Dates
- Computer-based – July 10 & 11
- Paper-based – July 24 & 25
- Computer-based – August 14 & 15
- Paper-based – August 28 & 29
- Computer-based – September 11 & 12
- Paper-based – September 25 & 26
- Computer-based – October 9 & 10
- Paper-based – October 23 & 24
- Computer-based – November 13 & 14
- Paper-based – November 27 & 28
- Computer-based – December 11 & 12
- Paper-based – December 18 & 19
For paper-based tests: Science, Social Studies and Reading are typically offered on the first day of each testing-block and Math (Parts 1 & 2) and Writing are offered on the second day of each testing block. Testing blocks for paper-based tests are scheduled in the AM.
For computer-based tests: Applicants should rank their preferences (i.e., 1, 2 or 3) for the test time (AM, PM or Evening). As with paper-based tests, Science, Social Studies and Reading are typically offered on the first day of each testing block, and Math (Parts 1 & 2) and Writing are offered on the second day of each testing block. However, as resources and schedules permit, tests can be scheduled based on the testing time and sequence requested by the applicant.