Taking the TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion)
TASC Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I have help filling out my TASC APPLICATION?
- I have an IEP and TESTING ACCOMMODATIONS. Do these apply for taking TASC?
- I’m nervous about taking a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT). Can I practice first?
- Are there materials available to help me PREPARE on my own?
- Is TASC the same as GED and do my old GED scores count?
- I’ve passed REGENTS EXAMS. Do those count like TASC subtests?
- Where can I get additional FORMS?
- Is help available to PREPARE me for the MATH SUB-TEST?
- How can I check the STATUS of my DIPLOMA?
- Where can I get a COPY of my DIPLOMA or TRANSCRIPT?
For more information email TASCinfo@monroe2boces.org or call us at 585-349-9100