NY State License-Qualifying Program for over 20 years
Dental Assistants are in high demand with the earning potential of $30K to $45K*
Our schedule gives you the opportunity for flexibility as you balance life and career.
You will be hands-on in a dental office in 20-weeks.
Our graduates are a vital part of the Rochester, Finger Lakes and Western New York regional dental communities.
- Classroom/Online Training Monday – Wednesday, 8:30am – 3:00pm Classroom
Plus one additional day of remote learning each week.
Location: BOCES 2 Career & Technical Education Center (WEMOCO)
3589 Big Ridge Road, Spencerport, NY 14559
- Clinical Experience:240 flexible hours of hands-on experience begins after 20-weeks. Location: We have opportunities in private dental practices, group practices and community dental. We strive to provide convenient placement. NOTE: Students are responsible for their own transportation and parking fees.
What you will learn with us:
- Dental Terminology
- Infection Control
- Dental Anatomy
- Oral Hygiene
- Operative Procedures
- and much more
Included with tuition:
- Resume writing
- Employment skills
- Interview skills
During your training we can help you land your first job as a dental assistant. We have a network of dental professionals
who reach out to us exclusively to hire our students.
Graduates may apply for licensure after completing all of the requirements; there is an additional fee for the examination and licensure process to become a NYS Registered Dental Assistant (RDA).
Examinations for licensure needed are:
- New York State Professional Dental Assisting (NYPDA) exam
- Radiation Health and Safety (HRS) exam
- and Infection Control Exam (ICE)
Prerequisites: High school diploma or equivalency, complete medical form with proof of current physical and immunizations
Tuition: $8,500 (device/textbook/PPE/lab coat included)
Program Length: 902 hours (9-months)
Ready to get started?
Register to attend one of our free, monthly Information Sessions today!
*Salary range according to Salary.com
Follow CWD Dental Assisting on Facebook! @CWDDental