Skip to content
- As soon as registration and payment are received, you are considered enrolled.
- An automated email confirming your registration will be sent to the email that we have on file.
Refund/Withdrawal Policy (as of July 1, 2017)
- If it is necessary to withdraw from a class, please notify us in writing. All withdrawals are subject to a $25 withdrawal processing fee.
- Full Refund: A written request to withdraw must be received five days prior to the start of class. You will receive a full refund less a $25 withdrawal processing fee
- Partial Refund:
- 90% of tuition, less the $25 withdrawal processing fee, will be given if a written request is received less than five business days before the class starts.
- 75% of tuition, less a $25 withdrawal processing fee, will be given if a student withdraws after the first class and 24 hours prior to the second class.
- No Refunds will be given after the second class. There are no exceptions to this policy. Refunds will take 4 – 6 weeks for processing.
Certificate of Completion
- Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES – Center for Workforce Development will issue a Certificate of Completion to students who have maintained at least 80% attendance and have shown successful completion of the skills and aptitudes necessary for course completion as determined by a passing grade from the instructor. Completion certificate requirements may differ for licensing programs, clinical programs, or comprehensive accelerated programs.
Senior Citizen Discount
- Senior citizens (62 years or over) are eligible for a 10% discount. Documentation is required (i.e. driver’s license, leisure pass, copy of birth certificate). Note: This only applies to our continuing education courses.