Skip to content
- Registration for continuing education courses requires payment prior to the scheduled start date of the first class.
- An automated email confirming student registration will be sent to the email that is on file once payment has been received.
- Full Refund: A written request to withdraw from the course must be received by the CWD office no later than five (5) business days prior to the first scheduled day of class. A $50 processing fee will be deducted from the full refund amount.
- Partial Refund: A percentage of the program tuition will be refunded depending on the amount of notice received, less a $50 processing fee.
- Notice less than five (5) school days prior to the start of the first scheduled class = 90% refund
- Notice after the first class and at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled date of the second class = 75% refund
- Notice after the second class = no refunds
- Refunds take approximately 4 – 6 weeks for processing.
Certificate of Completion
- Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES – Center for Workforce Development will issue a Certificate of Completion to students who have maintained at least 80% attendance and have shown successful completion of the skills and aptitudes necessary for course completion as determined by a passing grade from the instructor. Completion certificate requirements may differ for licensing programs, clinical programs, or comprehensive accelerated programs.
Senior Citizen Discount
- Senior citizens (62 years of age or older) are eligible for a 10% discount. Documentation is required (i.e. driver’s license, leisure pass, copy of birth certificate). Note: This only applies to our continuing education courses.