Skip to content
- Registration for career training programs requires attendance at an information session, payment of a $25 non-refundable registration fee, successful completion of the TABE entrance exam, and full payment of tuition.
- An automated email confirming your registration will be sent to the email that we have on file. The entire admission process must be completed before your registration is confirmed.
- If it is necessary to withdraw from a class please notify us in writing. All withdrawals are subject to a $25 withdrawal processing fee.
- Full Refund: A written request to withdraw must be received five days prior to the start of class. You will receive a full refund less a $25 withdrawal processing fee
- Partial Refund: A percentage of the program tuition will be refunded depending on the percentage of the program hours completed, less a $25 withdrawal processing fee. Request to withdraw must be submitted in writing at least 5 business days prior to the first class meeting
- Up to 7% of the program hours = 75% refund
- Up to 13% of the program hours = 50% refund
- Up to 20% of the program hours = 25% refund
- Over 20% of the program hours = no refund
- No refunds will be given after 20% of the program has been completed. There are no exceptions to this policy. Refunds will take 4 – 6 weeks for processing.
Certificate of Completion
- Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES – Center for Workforce Development will issue a Certificate of Completion to students who have maintained required attendance and have shown successful completion of the skills and aptitudes necessary for course completion as determined by a passing grade from the instructor. Completion certificate requirements may differ for licensing programs, clinical programs, or comprehensive accelerated programs.