- Every effort is made to conduct classes as listed on our webpage and catalog. However, circumstances may make it necessary for classes to be canceled or postponed, or for classes or instructors to be changed. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All training program and continuing education classes must reach a minimum enrollment at least four business days prior to the start date. If it is necessary for Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES CWD to cancel a class, you will be notified by email. You may transfer to another class or request a refund.
Official Transcripts/Educational Records
- Students may request a copy of their Certificate of Completion, an official transcript of grades, or other student records by writing to the Adult Education Office and enclosing a money order, in the amount of $5, payable to Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES CWD.
- Appropriate safety standards are adhered to in all classes and labs. All students are required to sign the Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES CWD Adult Education Student Code of Conduct at the beginning of class. Students may be required to provide personal protection/safety equipment items such as goggles or aprons. Students are required to maintain appropriate business and professional behavior while on BOCES property. Prohibited conduct includes abusive behavior and language, violence, alcohol on breath, drug use, and sexual harassment, among other behaviors. Disregard for these prohibitions may warrant removal from the program. The refund policy does not apply if a student violates the Student Code and is excused from the program. There will be no refund in this circumstance.
Damage to or loss of personal property on BOCES premises
- BOCES does not assume any responsibility, either actual or implied, for the personal property of any student while on the campus at any time, even during non-course hours, offsite in a work experience facility, and will not reimburse or otherwise compensate the student for any loss and/or damage whatsoever.
- The Rochester Technical Park is located on a convenient RTS Bus line and both facilities offer FREE parking. No cars may be parked in designated fire zones, reserved parking areas, or handicapped parking spaces (without a permit). Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES CWD is not responsible for any theft, personal or property damage or injury and/or loss of life or limb occurring on the RTS BUS or in either the RTP or BOCES parking lot.
- All BOCES 2 facilities are non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on campus, which includes, but is not limited to: classrooms, hallways, restrooms, offices, parking lots or school grounds. This policy includes any lighted or unlighted cigarette, cigar cigarillo, pipe, clove cigarette, and any other smoking precut matter or substance that contains tobacco and spit tobaccos (smokeless, dip chew and/or snuff) in any form. The use of e-cigarettes and any other products containing nicotine, except for current FDA approved smoking cessation products, are also prohibited. Consult the Student Code of Conduct concerning the violation of this policy and repeat offenses.
Facility Closings (i.e., weather or emergency)
- Scheduled classes may be canceled due to weather conditions or emergency situations. All cancellations will be announced over most radio and TV stations including: WHAM, WVOR-FM, WRMM-FM, and WHEC-TV Channel 10. Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES is not responsible for any or all loss for a student who shows up to a cancelled class who did not receive notification about the cancellation or to any student who shows up and class is subsequently cancelled. Make-up session dates are at the discretion of the Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES CWD.
For specific policies related to our career training and continuing education programs, please visit: