As a provider of adult career and technical education for over 35 years, the Center for Workforce Development is experienced in creating and delivering industry-specific training programs that meet the demands of local employers.
We have upgraded the skills of employees in many types of work environments including: healthcare, telecommunications, manufacturing, facility maintenance, wholesale supply, banking, higher education, community agencies, trade unions and local government.
Let us customize a workforce training program specifically for your organization. Simply complete the form below to get started.
Sample training programs include:
- Building Services & Repair
- Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC
- Manufacturing Technology
- Technical Math, Blueprint Reading, Soldering, Machining and Welding
- Computer Applications
- Basic PC Skills, Internet/Email, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Computer Certification Testing/Training
- Certiport IC3 (Internet and Computing Core), Microsoft Office Specialist, CompTIA A+ and Network+
- Professional Credentials
- NYS Notary Public Exam Preparation
- Civil Service Exam Preparation
- Academic Instruction
- High School Equivalency Exam Preparation
- English as a Second Language
- Business English, Writing and Math Skills
- Time Management
Contact us today to customize a training program for your employees.